As some provinces and communities begin lifting COVID restrictions, we want to reiterate our approach and be clear that SHOE PER is not relaxing or eliminating any of our COVID-19 safety practices.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our top priority. Throughout this pandemic we have closely followed guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and provincial public health agencies. Based on that guidance, the following measures are in effect at all of our stores.
- Customers MUST wear a face mask that covers their mouth & nose at all times.
- A face shield can be worn in addition to a face mask.
- Children under 2 years of age are exempt.
- If you are unable to wear a face mask, please shop using our Curbside Pickup option. Click here to visit our website.
- As per Ontario law, our stores can operate with capacity limited to permit physical distancing of 2 metres. This means there is a limit to the number of people in the store at any one time. The number will be depend on the size of the location and will be posted at the entrance.
- Please limit contact with products by only touching the items that you intend to purchase.
- We ask that nobody tries on footwear with bare feet. Please use the disposable sockettes provided when trying on footwear.
- Rigorous cleaning schedule with enhanced sanitation plan.
- Public washrooms are not available at this time.
- Sanitizer is available upon entry to the store.
- Social distancing signage and floor markers.
- Plexiglass protective screens at our cash desk.