KEEN UTILITY CSA Oshawa II Mid Carbon Fibre Toe
KEEN 1020101 Women's CSA 6 in. Brown Oshawa II Mid Carbon Fibre Toe Waterproof Safety Work Boots are built for women and designed for toughness and even lighter. The Oshawa II combines outdoor style with advanced features, including a flexible, non-metallic, puncture-resistant mid-sole plate and our new carbon-fibre safety toe that's 15% lighter than steel. The Oshawa II is a medium duty boot that's ideal for working in construction and landscaping.
- Built on a women's specific last
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Torsional stability shank (TSS) for midfoot support
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- Duty Type: Medium Duty
Free shipping for orders over $100!