BLUNDSTONE SAFETY 962 Work & Safety XFR
Introducing the CSA-approved 962 Work & Safety XFR boot in Waxy Rustic Brown from Blundstone Canada. Blundstone XFR safety boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. Comfort Arch footbeds help to reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Steel toe boots with rubber toe caps protect the boot itself and extending service life. A work boot so safe it protects itself! Pull-on work boots that won't let you down. Chelsea boot height. The most comfortable work boot.
- Rubber outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and sole material.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300˚C.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Our rubber soles are not designed for extreme cold or icy conditions
- Rubber sole traction is reduced in conditions below freezing and may slip on icy surfaces.
Free shipping for orders over $100!