BLUNDSTONE SAFETY 960 Work & Safety XFR
Blundstone CSA-approved 960 Work & Safety XFR boots in Wheat. Blundstone XFR work boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing comfort and stability. The Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Tough-as-nails rubber toe caps protect the safety boot itself and extend service life. Step up to comfort and safety in work boots for men and women that won't let you down. Work boots made for Canadian workers. Step up to comfort and pull-on the most comfortable work boot.
- Rubber outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and sole material.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300˚C.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Our rubber soles are not designed for extreme cold or icy conditions
- Rubber sole traction is reduced in conditions below freezing and may slip on icy surfaces.
Free shipping for orders over $100!