Treat your feet to the trail-ready hiking sneaker you deserve. This ground-up women's specific hiker fits like a sneaker and hugs the ankle without stiffness or pinch points. A wider toebox, increased arch support, and narrow heel all compose the Merrell women's specific fit. With our stickiest rubber sole and rock plate, it provides underfoot confidence and safety on all types of hiking terrain. Now incorporates recycled materials across laces, webbing mesh lining, and removable EVA foam for the most sustainable Merrell Bravada to date.
• Knit upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• 50% recycled removable EVA foam footbed
• 100% recycled mesh footbed cover
• NXT lined footbed cover to prevent odor
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Rock plate for protection
• 10% recycled EVA foam midsole
• Merrell Quantum Grip™ durable rubber outsole that enables confidence in the most extreme trail environments
• Drop: 8mm
• Lug: 4mm
• Half pair weight: 0lbs-8.82oz, 250g
Free shipping for orders over $100!