TIMBERLAND Eurohiker Reimagined Waterproof
Timberland made their first pair of Euro Hikers in 1988. These waterproof women’s boots were designed for comfort and stability with a foam-cushion footbed, steel shank for arch support, and high-traction rubber lug outsole. Plus, they have reinvented waterproofing with TimberDry™ linings made of 50% recycled plastic diverted from landfills.
- Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Footbed of EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- Steel shank for arch support
- Rubber lug outsole
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Lace-up style
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing rubber
- Climbing rubber tip toe
Free shipping for orders over $100!